Saturday, January 1, 2011

Passive aggressive, much?

Not like I should really be talking...
So I'm just gonna put this out there now: this whole post is going to prove how much of a hypocrite I am. But it's whatever, I don't really care.

I'm sorry that I'm in a relationship and he loves me and he makes me SO incredibly happy, but you don't like hearing about it, don't subscribe to my posts on social networking sites, okay?
I don't see why you can't just be happy for me. I've never been so happy before. If you're jealous, that's cool, I totally understand. I'd be jealous if it were another girl with such an amazing guy. I'm sorry guys don't see the awesome things I see in you, but that's also not my fault. I'd appreciate it if you could just...be happy for me. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment